GUM DISEASE SYMPTOMS
Gum disease is often silent, meaning symptoms may not appear until an advanced stage of the disease.
However, warning signs of gum disease include the following:
· Red, swollen or tender gums or other pain in your mouth
· Bleeding while brushing, flossing, or eating hard food
· Gums that are receding or pulling away from the teeth, causing the teeth to look longer than before
· Loose or separating teeth
· Pus between your gums and teeth
· Sores in your mouth
· Persistent bad breath
· A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
· A change in the fit of partial dentures
Millions of people don't know they have this serious infection that can lead to tooth loss if not treated.